Location: Oakland, CA
The Harvest Manager is a very important role within cannabis warehouse operations. It’s both rewarding and demanding. Overseeing and working beside large groups of people can be challenging, it takes someone with high levels of patience that also possesses clear boundaries. A strong work ethic and acute attention to detail are key. This person will join the management team and report directly to the general manager daily. This person must be a motivated and looking for a career opportunity with a growing company.
The Harvest Manager (HM) will oversee and participate in the removal of plants from the cultivation area. This person will be responsible for managing the post-harvest processing team to ensure maximum efficiency, as well as weighing and labeling product. Accuracy is mandatory when submitting daily progress reports and data for payroll.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Warehouse management: at least 1 year experience
- Supervisory experience in a cannabis compliant environment
- Trustworthy and hardworking
- Accountable and self-motivated
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to increase productivity
- Strong attention to detail
- Must work well with others
- Ability to delegate to large groups
- Knowledge of various marijuana strains
- Through knowledge of cannabis plant anatomy
- Willingness to learn state mandated Trac and Trace software
- Ability to lift up to 5o lbs.
- Ability to walk and/or stand for up to 4 hrs
- Required licenses or certifications:
- Driver's License
- Valid LiveScan
- Starting at $22/hr.
- Salary option after 30 days - Depends on experience