Inventory & Logistics Manager
People Need People is a cannabis specific staffing service that connects industry leaders in the cannabis industry with staff and workforce needs. Based in Northern California, People Need People has placed hundreds of workers with jobs and employment. Building trusting relationships with our clients and staff and maintaining a strong and capable workforce are our main objectives.
We are currently seeking to fulfill the position on Inventory and Logistics Manager to start immediately at an Oakland client's facility. Please look over the following qualifications and requirements. If you feel like you would excel in this position, please apply.
Harvest Technicians should be focused, results driven and have excellent problem-solving skills. People Need People seeks out workers that are caring, compassionate and focused on contributing to a respectful work environment. Harvest Technicians are also responsible for lifting up to 20lbs. on a regular basis, as well as relying on the full extension of the legs and arms to reach items and fulfill many of their duties.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- At least 2 years management experience required
- Experience in the cannabis industry highly preferred
- Experience with Trellis highly desirable; experience with inventory management systems
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task with excellent organization skills.
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements.
- Comfortable learning new technologies.
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strongly committed to providing high-quality products to clients including the packing and presentation of the products.
- Calm under pressure.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Must be able to individually lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to sit, stand, stoop, crouch, reach, and lift for long periods of time.
- Must have and be able to maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Must be 21 years’ or older.