Santa Rosa, CA
To assist in the harvesting, trimming, and packaging operations of People Need People's Bay Area clients. People Need People is a cannabis staffing agency that provides jobs to workers throughout California.
Harvest Technicians should be focused, results driven and have excellent problem-solving skills. People Need People seeks out workers that are caring, compassionate and focused on contributing to a respectful work environment. Preferred candidates have a knowledge of cannabis compliance procedures and are proficient at trimming. Harvest Technicians are also responsible for lifting up to 20 lbs. on a regular basis, as well as relying on the full extension of the legs and arms to reach items and fulfill many of their duties.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Follows and completes harvest, trim, and packaging plan by floating between necessary cultivation facility departments per direction of the Production Manager.
- Learns harvest, trim, and packaging processes via in-person training from the Production Manager and review of all statements of processes on file.
- Understands that harvest and trim production is timed and strive to achieve expected trim weights through focused attention to the job at hand.
- Maintain awareness of inventories of harvest and trim support supplies to include but not limited to gloves, isopropyl alcohol, hand sanitizer, cleaning supplies, and any other personal protection or production equipment necessary to complete assigned tasks and report any needs to the Production Manager.
- Ensures the stability and reputation of the cultivation facility by complying with legal requirements at the local city and state levels to include engaging software applications to uphold compliance.
Other Employment Requirements:
- Individuals applying must be a minimum twenty-one (21) years old
- An extensive background check that may include personal financial history
- Job Type: Hours vary by location